2010年12月14日星期二

I can be strong

why cry ? who i am?
I should coldblooedness
don't cry don't cry
I 'm be fine
I said it I should be strong !
I can strong what all is not afraid
like that is me !


I don't know why me can made self tired everyday
I have my feel like
I dislike to do what i would not
I don't want depend on other people
I depend myself !
I trust i can do



Don't cry cryinggirl
you must try you best
because i am 吴万琳!
I want use my smile spent everyday


٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥ ٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥٥


Today is 14/12/2010
this month valentine day is [Hug Day]
kakak told me today is she and her husband wedding 8 years
every years her husband must given her surprised
afternoon florist shop people sent flower to Sinki
wen fang guess her flowers
haha sorry but no really
flowers is sent to kakak
this is her husband given surprised
so sweet la give our jealous la
her husband sent 3 red rose
although 3 red rose
but kakak will happy and happiness
I am envious kakak la
hope have a him also to do such a thing like her husband at my future
I will feel happiness too



I see kakak happy me happy also
so take a photo …………^^


PhotobucketENDPhotobucket


没有评论:

发表评论

back to top